VEGA CONFLICT WILL BE GOING THROUGH DOWNTIME ON THURSDAY FEBRUARY 23RD 2023 AT 10:00AM PST. (EST. 2HRS)
**Updated 2/22/2023 at 17:40**
In a desperate attempt to stop the Quantum Replicator, V-153 and Betlannah have used Betlannah's own Root to try and break through the signal jamming of the Astral Barony. While initially successful, the plan has taken a very unexpected and dangerous turn. With that turn comes a foreboding message and glimpse of the future. The time to act is close at hand. Use that time time to earn the new Conciliator hull and Sequence Cannon. Keep reading your brief below for more information!
|Forward Speed (m/s)||800|
Begins: Thursday February 23rd at 15:00 PST
Ends: Monday February 27th at 15:00 PST
Fully upgrade your RetroSyn Adjudicator with materials found in Decimation!
Begins: Thursday March 9th 2023 at 15:00 PST
Ends: Monday March 13th 2023 at 15:00 PST
Look to earn the new RetroSyn Conciliator Hull, Sequence Cannon, and new hull triggers!
Title: Risky Conciliation
Campaign Description: Through the efforts of the RetroSyn Consortium, the Astral Barony is being held at bay, but the Astral Barony continues to push back. As a desperate plan is put into motion, the shadow of something more sinister lurks in the darkness of the void.
Begins: Thursday March 16th 2023 at 15:00 PST
Ends: Monday March 20th 2023 at 15:00 PST
Upgrade your RetroSyn Conciliator up to Mk4 utilizing materials found during Mobilization.
Begins: Thursday March 23rd 2023 at 15:00 PST
Ends: Monday March 27th 2023 at 15:00 PST
Upgrade your RetroSyn Conciliator all the way to elite utilizing materials found during Decimation.
The Consiliator is a RetroSyn Consortium hull that was designed to attack and hinder the hulls in enemy fleets. When its generator is charged, it can scramble enemy weapon systems, temporarily reducing their range. It can also have a built in pulse system, that applies Debilitate and damages them over time.
|LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2||LEVEL 3|
The Sequence Cannon is an Alien type cannon that launches deadly munitions capable of hitting multiple targets. As the shot chains from one target to the next, it builds up power, dealing more to each consecutive ship it hits.
- Resolved an issue with iPad Pro Graphics
- Resolved an issue with iPad Air 4th Gen Graphics
- Resolved an issue with Android 12 OS Graphics
- Event Leaderboards now correctly display player information
- Base attacks with Architect hulls vs. Black Hole Turrets no longer result in “Base Scouted”
- Spawn Ship stance no longer defaults to Defensive even if previously set to attack
- Resolved an issue with the Deep Space Navigator’s “Sector Activity” image being broken pre & post event
- Resolved an issue with the Charge Beam Turret and other weapons being off-centered when placed
- Bridge DPS stat now calculates correctly both during and after a weapon change
- Resolved an issue with T11 squadron visuals
- Event Store ship equipment no longer showing as Base Tech
- Pyro & Electro Sentry spawn ships no longer swapping their colors in combat
- Misc. corrections to some equipment stat block info