Occasionally Customer Support will request you submit a copy of your Unity logs so that we can see what is going wrong when VEGA Conflict is having an issue on your Mac. To pull your logs, follow the steps below.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that the logs must be taken immediately after the session in question is played. DO NOT CLEAR OR REFRESH YOUR GAME. Refreshing your game will completely erase the previous logs, and will thus lose the information we need.
- To get started on a Mac, you want to use the "Console" application. Type Console into your spotlight/search bar in the upper right corner of your screen.
- This will open a window full of logs.
- If this is the first time pulling Unity logs, head to File > Open. This will automatically be looking for all temporary log files. Scroll down to Unity and select Player.log. In the future, Console will remember this location and you can skip this step.
- Now you can scroll down to “Unity” on the left hand side (under “System Log Queries” or “Log Database Queries”) then click the arrow next to “Unity" and select “Player.log”.
- Once selected, please copy the text that shows up in the white area on the right hand side of your screen.
- Once copied, paste the text into TextEdit. Then save this document and attach it to your email correspondence with us.