If you are experiencing issues with your screen rapidly zooming in and out, this is a performance issue due to your device not being able to process graphics data at required speeds. Please uninstall and reinstall the app (make sure you have a login method first, otherwise you'll be locked out) to clear your graphics cache. If that doesn't work we advise you relocate to a less active sector so there will be less graphics data to process at one time.
Articles in this section
- How to Reduce Connectivity and Performance Issues
- What Browser Do I Have?
- "Device not compatible" compatible message in Google Play Store
- Advanced Steps for Reducing Connectivity and Performance Issues
- Audio Issues on iOS
- Clear Cache on Steam
- How can I improve general performance on my Mac?
- How can I improve my performance on Steam?
- How do I earn Base experience in VEGA conflict?
- How to check the status of your support tickets