If you are experiencing issues with your screen rapidly zooming in and out, this is a performance issue due to your device not being able to process graphics data at required speeds. Please uninstall and reinstall the app (make sure you have a login method first, otherwise you'll be locked out) to clear your graphics cache. If that doesn't work we advise you relocate to a less active sector so there will be less graphics data to process at one time.
Articles in this section
- My fleet was destroyed by an aggro fleet
- My chat disconnected when I viewed an attack on my base
- Disabling the "Allow Public Assistance in Group Play" setting didn't stop public assistance
- I added a ship to my fleet, but it does not appear in the fleet
- I found a bug - next steps
- I'm missing Crafting Materials!
- My screen keeps zooming in and out on mobile!
- I didn't get a free name change!
- Tagging/Finding Target Fleets doesn't work!
- Audio Issues on iOS