If you are experiencing issues with your screen rapidly zooming in and out, this is a performance issue due to your device not being able to process graphics data at required speeds. Please uninstall and reinstall the app (make sure you have a login method first, otherwise you'll be locked out) to clear your graphics cache. If that doesn't work we advise you relocate to a less active sector so there will be less graphics data to process at one time.
Articles in this section
- You are now speaking with a KIXEYE Player Expert!
- I found a bug - next steps
- My screen keeps zooming in and out on mobile!
- How do I contact Support?
- That player is cheating!
- What are KIXEYE Experts?
- Do replies from Experts cause me to lose my place in line?
- What if an Expert can't answer my question?
- How can I become a KIXEYE Expert?
- Sending an attachment in a support ticket while on mobile