If you are experiencing issues with your screen rapidly zooming in and out, this is a performance issue due to your device not being able to process graphics data at required speeds. Please uninstall and reinstall the app (make sure you have a login method first, otherwise you'll be locked out) to clear your graphics cache. If that doesn't work we advise you relocate to a less active sector so there will be less graphics data to process at one time.
Articles in this section
- What Browser Do I Have?
- How to Reduce Connectivity and Performance Issues
- VEGA Conflict System and Connection Requirements
- Advanced Steps for Reducing Connectivity and Performance Issues
- You are now speaking with a KIXEYE Player Expert!
- Clear Cache on Steam
- How can I become a KIXEYE Expert?
- How can I improve my performance on Steam?
- Perfomance issue on Mobile
- My screen keeps zooming in and out on mobile!