A support request can be submitted while in-game, but attachments cannot. Uploading the attachment to a public file hosting website and providing the image/video URL in the support ticket will allow us to take a closer look. Additionally, once a ticket has been submitted, it can be responded to via e-mail. Each mobile email client is different, but attachments may be submitted while responding to the currently-open ticket.
Articles in this section
- How to Reduce Connectivity and Performance Issues
- What Browser Do I Have?
- "Device not compatible" compatible message in Google Play Store
- Advanced Steps for Reducing Connectivity and Performance Issues
- Audio Issues on iOS
- Clear Cache on Steam
- How can I improve general performance on my Mac?
- How can I improve my performance on Steam?
- How do I earn Base experience in VEGA conflict?
- How to check the status of your support tickets