A support request can be submitted while in-game, but attachments cannot. Uploading the attachment to a public file hosting website and providing the image/video URL in the support ticket will allow us to take a closer look. Additionally, once a ticket has been submitted, it can be responded to via e-mail. Each mobile email client is different, but attachments may be submitted while responding to the currently-open ticket.
Articles in this section
- How do I add friends?
- Do replies from Experts cause me to lose my place in line?
- How do I unlock Fleet Commander Darrin Clay?
- Fleet Commanders
- Sending an attachment in a support ticket while on mobile
- My build, refit, upgrade, research, or crafting was sped up using gold or cancelled - next steps
- Why Can't I Exchange My Event Points For Resources?
- How to check the status of your support tickets
- How do I unblock someone in VEGA Conflict's chat?
- Trouble raising support tickets