We are always working to help secure VEGA Conflict, and to prevent any players from gaining an unfair advantage in game. However, we are seeing more reports of players losing their accounts to "Phishing Schemes" and suspicious downloads.
Phishing is a term used to describe scam links and emails which are designed to look legitimate. They seem normal on the surface but will generally require you to hand over your account details and password. Remember: No legitimate Customer Support agent or KIXEYE Employee will ever ask for your password, and you should never send it to anyone including KIXEYE Customer Support. We have our own methods of getting into your account, so we will never ask you for password information. Do not volunteer it!
We are also seeing players compromised when they download and install programs advertised as cheats, hacking programs, and fake free gold offers. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is (and in these cases, they're ban-worthy offenses, too). There are no shortcuts, and trying to hack the game can result in serious account issues-- as well as a very real risk of your account and personal information being compromised.
General Advice to keep your account Secure:
- Use a different password for each account you have.
- Never share your account with another player for any reason.
- Include special characters and numbers in your password (1,2,$,%)
- Change your password on a monthly basis.
- Never tell your account name or password to anyone.
- Don’t click on any suspicious links from people you don’t know.
Keep these tips in mind, and your account should be safe and secure!