Unlike Helium-3 and Mineral Ore, Antimatter can not be produced in your base by harvesting it from resource asteroids; the Antimatter Silos on your base are only storage units for the Antimatter you bring back. The main way to gain Antimatter is from certain cargo fleets. On the Planet Map you will see purple Antimatter Cargo fleets that spawn around Alien Artifacts that carry only Antimatter, and on the Sector Map any of the VEGA Cargos generally carry Antimatter along with Helium-3 and Mineral Ore. You can also consider attacking other players, and taking their Antimatter from them!
Articles in this section
- How do Alliances work?
- How do I get my game on my new device?
- How do I select which VEGA Conflict account to play on my mobile device?
- How do I unblock someone in VEGA Conflict's chat?
- How do I unlock Fleet Commander Darrin Clay?
- How To Change Your Avatar
- How To Earn XP
- How to Gain Antimatter
- How To: Private Chat
- How To: Relocate Your Base