If you are still experiencing regular connectivity and performance issues despite meeting the game’s system and network requirements and keeping up with your basic troubleshooting, you may need to take some more dramatic steps to improve the situation.
- Contact your ISP to see if they have more robust connection options available.
- Make sure your router ports are set up correctly. For Vega Conflict, ports 80, 443, 8080, 8000, 8123, 8124, 8223, 8224, 8045, 50000, 8047, 8048 should be able to communicate to remote servers answering on these ports. If your router or firewall is set to default settings, this should not be an issue, as these are common ports.
- Upgrade your RAM and/or your CPU. Even if you meet the game’s minimum requirement, remember: those are minimums. When it comes to computer performance, more is always better!
- Disable any ad-blocker extensions.
- Try another device. If you have the same performance issues as before, your issue may be connection related.
- Try a different location/connection. Can you play the game better on another network using the same device? Then your home network needs an upgrade.